… you are deeply connected with what you are doing.
Yes, time flies when you are having fun, but time also seems to fly when you are doing work that you are passionate about, work that inspires and engages you.
If you find your work days are too long, it may be time to reconsider if you are doing work that pays, or work that matters.
Doing work that matters
Any paid work, by default, is work that pays. Work that matters is very different. It’s where the profits are, where the meaning is and where the fulfilment resides. Here’s what work that matters looks like (and how to make a fortune, doing it!)
Your life is too precious, your time too important, to waste it doing anything less than work that matters.
- What type of clients do you choose to work with?
- Here’s how top earners manage to earn the highest fees!
- How to enjoy the easy life!
- Money without happiness… you’re still broke!
- What everybody ought to know about Strategy
- 12 Ideas to help you and your business thrive in 2013
- How to quickly create a huge increase in your income and profits
- Is the dream behind your business inspiring enough?
- Create some momentum