Let’s get started.
- Think big. No. BIGGER than that.
- Stop aiming for perfection. Instead, aim to be better than you were yesterday.
- Be a source of encouragement. Highlight people’s strengths rather than their weaknesses.
- Back up your plans with action. An ounce of action is worth more than a ton of intention.
- Do what you believe is right, rather than what is easy.
- Commit to lifelong learning. Feed your mind with information that educates, motivates or inspires you.
- Deliver on your promises. This is a great way to build a world class reputation.
- Look for the learning in every situation.
- Stop following and lead. Your marketplace is always short of people willing to lead.
- Start your projects with the end in mind. Get crystal clear on your outcome, before you start the work.
- Watch as little TV as possible. It’s called programming for a reason.
- Be fast to forgive others. While you’re holding a grudge, they are out dancing.
Bonus: Here are over 180 marketing tips and ideas for your business!