Remember how you felt, that day someone called you or wrote to you, totally out of the blue – just to say, thank you?
Here’s a suggestion: Take 5 minutes out of your day and be THAT PERSON, to someone else.
You may find this useful
Rather than tell someone that you appreciate what they did, tell them that you appreciate them. This small change in language massively increases the value of your message. It directs your gratitude to the person and not just their deed.
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
- How to make your business more human and far more successful too
- A Content Marketing tip your competitors don’t want you to know
- Winning and losing at the same time
- 20 minutes of pure awesomeness
- What everybody ought to know about business success
- 1 Essential word your marketing needs, plus 1 you MUST avoid!
- How to be more successful, more productive and less angry
- It’s about time
- Quick Marketing Tip: Stop trying to appeal to everyone