Today, I want to share a simple idea with you, to help you earn the trust and attention of your marketplace.
I’d like to start by asking you a question: Where are you going to find your trust opportunities today?
Trust opportunities are those situations, where you can earn the trust of someone or an entire marketplace, by demonstrating trustworthiness.
- When you tell a client or prospective client, what they need to hear (with compassion), rather than what they want to hear.
- When you admit that you don’t know the answer, but will find it.
- When you show up yet again on your blog with useful ideas, demonstrating your reliability and eventually your longevity too.
- When you show people what you are capable of, rather than just telling them.
Trust and getting noticed
One of the finest ways to inspire your marketplace to listen to you, is to embrace your limitless trust opportunities.
Why? Because your actions speak louder than your words.
Your actions also speak louder than the unsubstantiated claims of your competitors.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- Are you teaching people to ignore your marketing? - April 17, 2014
- Stop working for toxic clients. Seriously. Stop it! - April 15, 2014
- Here’s an approach to marketing that works every time - April 14, 2014