When it comes to fulfilling our potential, it’s up to us. Others can contribute to our success or try and push us off course, but the buck stops with us.
- We may need help in order to get us from where we are to where we want to be, but the decision to seek help (or not), is up to us.
- The first 10 people we seek help from may close the door in our face, however, the decision to knock on door number 11 (or not), is up to us.
- When we get the advice or answers we need, the decision to back it up with hard work and persistence (or not), is up to us.
Whilst we can’t control what the world throws at us, thankfully we can set our sail, as we navigate our life journey.
This empowering fact of life, means you can change course any time you wish. You don’t need to accept less than you deserve. It’s up to you.
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
- Setting your sail for 2013
- What everybody ought to know about business success
- Stop looking for certainty. Seriously. Stop it!
- How to blow the lid off your potential in 2014!
- Are you going to do your best work today?
- If you don’t like the way your future looks, change it!
- Choose: A business can’t improve AND stay the same!
- I have to share this with you