It seems that with so much in life, our timing is of enormous importance.
- There’s a time to listen and a time to speak.
- There’s a time to read and a time to write.
- There’s a time to prepare and a time to take action.
- There’s a time to rest and a time to work.
One of the great challenges we face, is to get the balance right. Spending too much time on any of those disciplines, will cause unnecessary problems.
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- How to build a extremely valuable list, without a newsletter - April 19, 2014
- Are you teaching people to ignore your marketing? - April 17, 2014
- Stop working for toxic clients. Seriously. Stop it! - April 15, 2014