It seems that with so much in life, our timing is of enormous importance.
- There’s a time to listen and a time to speak.
- There’s a time to read and a time to write.
- There’s a time to prepare and a time to take action.
- There’s a time to rest and a time to work.
One of the great challenges we face, is to get the balance right. Spending too much time on any of those disciplines, will cause unnecessary problems.
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- Marketing 101: The race to the bottom - December 5, 2013
- 15 Reasons to start blogging in 2014! - December 4, 2013
- What everyone needs to know about marketing automation - December 2, 2013