It seems that with so much in life, our timing is of enormous importance.
- There’s a time to listen and a time to speak.
- There’s a time to read and a time to write.
- There’s a time to prepare and a time to take action.
- There’s a time to rest and a time to work.
One of the great challenges we face, is to get the balance right. Spending too much time on any of those disciplines, will cause unnecessary problems.
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- How to stop your business from becoming a dinosaur - April 24, 2014
- 2 Ways to increase the lifetime value of your clients - April 23, 2014
- 4 Tips to attract more clients and customers from your website - April 21, 2014