If that idea you’re working on feels safe, it’s probably not moving you forward.
Our best work feels neither safe or comfortable. It requires us to stretch… to embrace the edges.
If you feel comfortable with your work, for too many days in a row, stop. Check that you’re not mistaking activity for progress. Otherwise you end up working hard — for too little reward.
- Playing it safe is more dangerous than you think!
- Get deliberate. Get specific. Get moving!
- Reach out, pay it forward and watch your whole world improve!
- What everybody ought to know about comfort zones
- So, what’s the big idea?
- The number 1 thing you must know, for your business to succeed
- Think big – No, bigger than that
- What everybody ought to know about business success
- Are you edging it?