I’d like to share a wonderfully simple, yet extremely powerful decision making technique with you. It works in seconds and although it involves tossing a coin, it’s probably not what you are thinking of.
So, here it is!
Decision making and tossing a coin
The next time you have a decision to make and you are not sure which way to go, toss a coin.
- The value here is not that the coin makes the decision for you.
- The value is that whilst the coin is in the air spinning, you will discover which side you are hoping it will land on – which result you want.
This then gives you the answer you need, regardless of how the coin lands.
How it works
It seems that even when we are consciously unaware of what decision to take, unconsciously we have usually already decided. The process of tossing the coin and our awareness that there are just seconds until we know the result, causes us to automatically hope for the decision we want the most. The idea is centuries old and works extremely well.
I hope you find this as useful as I have.
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
- 21 Powerful habits behind highly successful business owners
- 15 Powerful ideas to help you grow your business!
- Are you going to increase your value or lower your expectations?
- 3 Powerful, alternative marketing ideas for your business
- Your answer to this question, will tell you in advance how 2013 will look for your business!
- 7 Powerful reasons to get things done
- Decision Making: You can’t procrastinate your way to success
- How to build a better business with small daily decisions