I’d like to share a wonderfully simple, yet extremely powerful decision making technique with you. It works in seconds and although it involves tossing a coin, it’s probably not what you are thinking of.
So, here it is!
Decision making and tossing a coin
The next time you have a decision to make and you are not sure which way to go, toss a coin.
- The value here is not that the coin makes the decision for you.
- The value is that whilst the coin is in the air spinning, you will discover which side you are hoping it will land on – which result you want.
This then gives you the answer you need, regardless of how the coin lands.
How it works
It seems that even when we are consciously unaware of what decision to take, unconsciously we have usually already decided. The process of tossing the coin and our awareness that there are just seconds until we know the result, causes us to automatically hope for the decision we want the most. The idea is centuries old and works extremely well.
I hope you find this as useful as I have.
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)