Competition is good for business. More importantly my friend, competition is good for YOUR business.
- Competition motivates you to raise the bar and set higher standards.
- Competition inspires you to innovate.
- Competition compels you to leave your comfort zone.
- Competition encourages you to differentiate yourself, so you stand out.
- Competition leads to better products and better services for the marketplace.
As business owners, the decision we face is simple:
Do we carry on as we are until a savvy new competitor arrives, or do we proactively direct our own future?
In other words, do we wait and react or take the lead and act?
Our response to that question is hugely important. It will determine whether we give ourselves a winning advantage or get forced into playing catch-up.