In today’s post, I’m going to share a proven idea with you that can massively increase your revenues and profits. It’s something I’ve done successfully for countless clients over the years. And it’s based on a wonderfully effective business model, too.
I’d like to start by asking you to consider the following. I want you to imagine for a moment, that your clients paid you significantly more than they do now. Maybe 300% or 500% more.
Now hold that thought.
If they were paying you that rate:
- You could give them considerably more of your individual attention.
- You could provide them with a dramatically better level of service.
- Your clients would value you more. So, they’d keep returning, delighted with the service they receive from you.
- Your clients would also recommend you to their friends, many of whom would then become clients. Remember, birds of a feather flock together. People who value premium services and can afford them, have lots of contacts with the same mindset and resources.
- And these new clients would be just as delighted… so they would recommend you to their friends.
Before you know it, you could have a premium quality client base, growing organically.
Premium quality clients. Growing organically. Surely that’s worth considering?
Maybe it’s time you considered offering a premium version of your services. Your marketplace already has a highly profitable subset, who value quality and will very happily pay more for it. In fact, they eagerly seek it out.
And that’s not all.
The premium quality corner of your marketplace is not only the most profitable. It’s also, by far, the least competitive. It’s the middle ground, which is always stuffed full of competing providers, forcing fees down.
Just think how your business would thrive, with higher fees, higher profits, happier clients and less competition.
Average is easy. But it’s overcrowded and overrated.