Today, I’m going to share some ideas to help you achieve that major breakthrough you need.
- Maybe it’s an invitation to appear on the biggest TV show, program or podcast in your industry.
- It could be the endorsement of the person best-known and most respected by your prospective clients or customers.
- Perhaps it’s a new marketing strategy that increases your client base or customer base, by a thousand percent.
- It might be an introduction to an investor, who has the courage and finances to back you.
In fact, it could be any type of breakthrough that would lead to a life-changing improvement.
If you want to achieve that level of success, there are 2 questions you need to answer.
- Are you ready?
- And are you ready?
No, that’s not a typo!
Let me explain why those questions need your urgent attention, if you want something amazingly transformative to happen.
Let’s look at the readiness in question one
Breakthroughs don’t magically happen.
In order to achieve a massive breakthrough, you need to build yourself a door. A door, which your breakthrough opportunity can knock on.
Let’s take a look at what this means, based on those examples above.
- Are you ready to do what’s required to attract the attention, and earn the interest, of the producers of those TV shows, programs or podcasts?
- Are you ready to do what’s required to get yourself in front of the best known, most respected person in your industry. And when you have, are you ready to do what’s required, to earn their trust?
- Are you ready to do what’s required, to have a marketing strategy that’s powerful enough to drive a thousand percent increase in clients or customers?
- Are you ready to do what’s required to create a product or service that’s so uniquely valuable, one of the world’s wealthiest investors will want to invest? And then, are you ready to do the work required to capture their attention?
So, that’s what I call door building readiness.
Now it’s time for success readiness.
Now, let’s look at the readiness in question two
This second question relates to the readiness, which turns the breakthrough opportunity into massive breakthrough results.
- So, you get the invitation to appear on that prime time TV show, program or podcast. But are you ready to get the media training required in advance, so you give a great account of yourself?
- You got the endorsement of the best known and most respected person in your industry. But are you ready to put plans in place, in advance, so you can maximize the potential of this superpower endorsement?
- You just witnessed a one thousand percent increase in clients. But are you ready to build a scalable process, in advance, to handle or onboard that thousand percent increase?
- You now have access to all the capital your business needs, thanks to that investor. But are you ready to study, in advance, how to grow a business with that spectacular level of funding?
What’s the lesson here?
I think it boils down to this.
Breakthrough opportunities come to those who carefully plan for their opportunity in advance. Breakthrough success comes to those who are fully prepared, when their opportunity arrives.
It’s important to know that the breakthrough you’re wishing for, need not be a wish. It’s something you can make happen, with planning and preparation.
And you can repeat this process again and again and again.
Tip: If you found this useful, you can get my latest ideas delivered direct to your inbox, for free, right here.