What do you want to achieve by the time you reach your next landmark birthday; (ya know, those birthdays that end in a zero?)
What do WE want?
We live in an age, where we are being professionally influenced for the vast majority of our waking hours. Every time we listen to a radio, watch a TV or sit in front of a computer, there are highly skilled people trying to convince us to change how we think and take some kind of action.
- Advertisers want us to buy their products.
- Celebrities want us to buy their sponsor’s products.
- Politicians want us to see things their way and give them our vote.
- Charities want us to help them make a difference.
- There are even voices that want to tell us what shape our bodies need to be and how we should dress.
With all these inputs trying to shape what we think and believe, it’s good from time to time to get back in touch with what WE WANT, based on OUR VALUES and what matters TO US.
The next time you are putting some goals down for your business or yourself, make sure they are what YOU want. Not what you are supposed to want. It’s a lot easier to get motivated, when it’s our own goals and targets we are aiming for!
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
Photo: Danika Pierce