There’s an interesting post over on Chris Brogan’s blog right now. It’s Chris’ response to a comment from one of his readers. In essence, the reader was questioning why Chris refers to his readers as if he knew them well or was friends with them. Anyhow, the following brief quote from the post really resonated with me, as it’s exactly how I feel about you and the others, who I connect with here on the blog.
Here’s what Chris said:
Me? I work for you. I don’t write this for my own entertainment. I *know* what I think about. I need to share with you so that you can make your own world more interesting.
I work for you
If you read this blog, I am developing valuable content for you and your business and that means I am working for you, your business and working to help you succeed. It’s a beautiful working relationship because as I am sure Chris would agree, we get a great deal from the relationship too. I love to share ideas, build community and help others. By working for you here on the blog, I get to do all that and much more.
As is the case with so much in life, the more you give, the more you tend to get. By working for you and trying to be of as much value to you as I can, you reward me with your; feedback, help, ideas, suggestions and you help me reach others too by sharing this blog with your network. I also have many clients, who were initially readers.
As we approach the end of the year, I am working hard to develop more ways to be of service to you and your business in 2011. I have to say, I am genuinely excited by the opportunities for me to be of greater service to you.
Have a great weekend!
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)