In business, it’s easy to assume that people know how much we appreciate them, so we often don’t bother saying anything. The thing is, your words of appreciation or praise are enormously powerful.
A quick email, Tweet, phone call or thank you note from you, can transform someone’s day from being just average to being wonderful and it only takes a minute or two of your time. For those going through a tough time right now, your words of appreciation can be worth more than gold.
So, Why not make today the day where you:
- Tell your clients how much you love working with them.
- Email a few of your contacts, just to let them know that you value your relationship with them or the support they offer you.
- If you write a blog, publish a post that thanks the people who have helped you and make sure you name names.
- Tell the person that serves you in the coffee shop that you appreciate the way they look after you.
- Write a quick testimonial for one of the companies that provides your business with a great level of service.
- Reach out to a blogger, whose advice helps you, but maybe she doesn’t know yet. (Bloggers need a hug occasionally too you know!)
I would like to get things started, by thanking you! It’s almost exactly 2 years since I launched this blog and a huge part of it’s success is down to the way you have shared my posts with your friends. Equally, the comments and emails I receive from readers are a constant source of inspiration.
Most importantly, without you Jim’s Marketing Blog wouldn’t exist. That’s a fact, and one that I will never forget, as I strive to provide you with the best, free marketing and business development ideas I can.
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!