Here are 13 useful things to focus on as you start your week.
In no particular order.
- All business is personal.
- Optimism is extremely contagious. If you want better outcomes from people, bring optimism with you.
- To earn bigger fees, solve bigger problems.
- To be in greater demand, provide greater value.
- A business can only be as successful as the weakest link in its leadership.
- Opportunities come with a use-by date. When opportunity knocks, get moving!
- … and if opportunity isn’t knocking, build a door.
- Either you control your focus, or others will control it for you.
- You can’t eat low quality food and enjoy high quality energy.
- Be useful. Repeat.
- Either do what you love or learn to love what you do. Wealthy and miserable? You’re still broke!
- Ignore shortcuts to success. Take the next good step, instead.
- Whenever possible, be kind. And it’s always possible.
Grow your business with my Marketing Mentor Program! I can help you build a more successful business, increase your sales and boost your profits. Here's how it works.