When it comes to developing this blog, I don’t do a lot.
- I don’t do guest blogging. I’ve written just 1 guest blog post; when approached by John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing, to help with American Small Business Week.
- I don’t write a newsletter. A growing list of thousands of people, already read this blog via email each day.
- I don’t attend blog conferences.
- I don’t use auto-responders.
- I don’t use SEO software.
- I don’t use landing page software, either.
- I don’t use special commenting software. I object to you having to give your details to some Internet start-up, in order for you to leave a comment here.
However, I do a few things too.
- I show up here regularly and write.
- I make my own rules.
- I reply to every comment, where someone directs their comment to me or mentions me.
- I write useful posts, rather than great posts. I’d rather be useful, than a smartass!
- I write independently.
- I continuously strive to be of as much service to you as possible.
I am not saying that this is the way to develop a successful blog, because IT ISN’T! It’s just an insight into my approach.
That’s my point!
Be cautious of anyone telling you that their way is the way or that you need to buy their stuff in order to succeed. Both are factually incorrect.
Here’s a great place to start: Produce useful content and put it where people will see it.Here's a suggestion: Let's work together! I can help you build a more successful business, increase your sales and boost your profits. To find out how, read this.