Here are 5 tell-tale signs that your competitors are not marketing their services professionally:
- Their marketing contradicts itself. For example, they will have a website that was clearly “built on the cheap” – Yet their cheap looking website will tell you that they focus on quality. Clearly they do not! This kind of fractured message immediately turns people away.
- When describing what they do, they use the word “solutions” instead of the word “services”. For example; “we provide a range of small business solutions”. This use of the word solutions totally fails as a marketing term and really irritates a lot of people.
- They have a section on their website called “news” that has not been updated in 6 months.
- Their written marketing is dull, filled with generic promises and far too wordy.
- When you ask them why their sales numbers are down, they blame the economy – NEVER themselves! This is despite the fact they have competitors; selling the same offering, to the same people, in the same marketplace, with great success.
So, what would you add to that list?
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!