Quitting gets a bad press. In reality, it can be one of the most productive and progressive things you do.
Here are 10 great ways to be a quitter:
- Quit worrying and start living.
- Quit complaining and start planning.
- Quit looking for excuses why you can’t and start looking for reasons why you must.
- Quit curating content and start sharing what you think.
- Quit blaming others and start taking responsibility.
- Quit following and start leading.
- Quit wishing it would happen and start making it happen.
- Quit criticising and start producing.
- Quit focusing on what you fear and start focusing on what you want.
- Quit aiming to be perfect and start aiming to be your best.
Quit something today, which is not working for you. Then, replace it with a better alternative. It’s one of the master skills for achievement.