Updated May 2016
Nothing of value in business can be achieved without courage. At least, without more courage than the typical business owner.
Think about it… it takes courage to:
- Turn away the wrong kind of clients.
- Develop a new type of product or service.
- Do things your way.
- Refuse to do average work.
- Set deadlines and achieve them.
- Charge 200% more for your time than the industry average.
- Embrace opportunities, knowing that with every real opportunity there will be risk involved.
How to get the balance right
When I work with a new client, we start by removing the fears that have held them back. Next, we create their strategy, which they now have the strength, energy and courage to achieve. It works. Extremely well.
I recommend you do the same. Otherwise, you will end up with a good strategy, which you won’t execute or you will develop a risk free strategy, which can’t possibly work.Let's grow your business! I can help you build a more successful business, increase your sales and boost your profits. To find out how, read this.