Here are some quick tips, to inspire you to make better decisions.
- If you have an idea, don’t poll your friends. Great ideas are not anointed — they fly or die based on merit and hard work.
- When they told you: “Don’t work hard, work smart!”, they lied. It’s not about working smart instead of working hard. Success requires both.
- Steve Martin was right. The best way to get noticed, is to be so good that they can’t ignore you.
- Avoid offering free consultations. Firstly, they massively undervalue your work. Secondly, they attract time-wasters like light attracts moths.
- The money is not in the list.
I hope you found this useful.Let's grow your business! I can help you build a more successful business, increase your sales and boost your profits. To find out how, read this.