If your clients paid you significantly more:
- You could give them considerably more of your time and attention.
- You could provide them with a far, far better level of service.
- Your clients would value you more. So, they’d keep returning, delighted with the service they receive from you.
- Your clients would also recommend you to their friends, many of whom would then become clients.
- And these new clients would be just as delighted. And recommend you to their friends.
Before you know it, you could have a premium quality client base, growing organically.
So maybe it’s time you considered offering a premium version of your services? Your marketplace already has a highly profitable subset, who value quality and will very happily pay more for it. In fact, they eagerly seek it out.
But that’s not all
The premium quality corner of your marketplace is not only the most profitable. It’s also, by far, the least competitive. It’s the middle ground, which is always overcrowded.
Now imagine for a moment how your business would thrive, with higher fees, higher profits, happier clients and less competition.
Average is overrated.