You’re going to love this.
Okay, maybe ‘love’ is a little too strong. How about, you’re going to find this extremely useful… yes, that’s it.
So, here we are my friend. The 4th quarter of the year starts today. And no matter how things are going for you right now, this post will help you finish the year stronger. It also shows you how to get my massive, free marketing guide.
Let’s start by looking at what we need to do, if we’re on course to smash our 2019 targets.
- We need to remain focused.
- We need to avoid easing up or getting cocky.
- We need to carry on doing the right things, correctly.
If we reflect on our 2019 results thus far and find that we’re not on course, we also need to act. Don’t worry. I’ll give you a great resource to help, in a moment.
- We need to start by fully accepting the urgency of the situation.
- We need to resist the temptation to hunker down and hope things will ‘just get better’ by themselves.
- We need to get strategic about what we do in October, November and December.
- We need to make better decisions.
- We need to take better actions and / or take action more frequently.
- We need to determine that we will finish strong and turn things around.
First, some good news
Even if you’re off target, you can still make 2019 a successful year. And here’s why.
Equipped with the right strategy and support, your decisions will improve, your actions will improve and your results will improve.
The key is to act. And to act in accordance with the results you’re currently experiencing.
Now some really good news
If you’re not sure what to do next or you can’t afford to invest in professional marketing support right now, I’ve got you covered.
I’ve prepared a massive (over 4 thousand words long), free marketing guide. It’s packed with ideas you can use to improve your sales and marketing results. It covers things like; how to use the amazing power of curiosity in your marketing, ideas to boost your email marketing results, getting connected to the right people, how to use Endorsed Relationships, turning your website into a sales / lead generation machine, some ideas on how to benefit from inbound (attraction) marketing… and lots, lots more.
There’s nothing to sign or download, everything is on this one, huge page. Marketing Tips and Ideas For 2019.
I hope you find it useful, my friend.