Being there is extremely important. That’s because it says something remarkable about you. And as such, it has a huge impact on the way people feel about you.
Being there is especially important:
- When people are relying on you to be there.
- When people need your help, your understanding or your support.
- When people know it would be easier for you not to be there.
- When people can see you’re going the extra mile.
- And when you not only show up, but show up on time and with the right attitude.
It’s easy to make promises. It’s easy to agree deadlines. It’s easy to tell people that they can rely on you.
Ultimately, it’s what you do that matters.
By being there when people are relying on you and when they need you, you tell them a great deal, without saying a word:
- You give clients (or customers) confirmation that they were right to trust you.
- You show clients and prospective clients what they can expect from you in the future.
- You earn and re-earn a reputation for reliability.
- You make yourself and your business, super-easy for people to recommend to their friends.
- You build deeper, stronger commercial relationships and an outstanding reputation.
It’s hard to overstate just how big an impact this can have on your business. Especially when so many business owners are scaling back on the human touch, and automating everything possible.