This is part 1 of a 3 part series. Links to part 2 and 3 are at the end of the post.
I have a question for you:
If your business was perfect in every way, what would it look like?
If part of the answer includes; “I would work with great people on exciting projects and for the best fees in the industry” — You will love today’s post!
Think about it and you quickly realise that every business exists, to solve at least 1 problem. The bigger the problem, the fewer people there are who can solve it, and the more money they can charge for providing the answer. That’s why the person who solves the problem “who can clean my car?” earns less, than the person who solves the problem, “who can fly me to London by end of business today?”
Why this matters to you
How many other businesses in your marketplace, can solve the same problem as you?
Quite a few, right?
So, why not consider increasing your value, by developing a uniquely valuable service?
Consider becoming the person in your niche, who not only solves problems, BUT solves them in a more remarkable way than anyone else. Make doing business with you as interesting and rewarding for clients as possible. If you do, there’s an extremely good chance:
- You will attract more clients.
- Earn more.
- Develop fantastic client relationships.
- Retain clients for longer.
- Generate tons of word-of-mouth referrals.
- And make the business of business a lot more fun too!
Interesting businesspeople are attractive. They stand out. We talk about them for all the right reasons.
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)