This is part 1 of a 3 part series. Links to part 2 and 3 are at the end of the post.
If your business was perfect in every way, what would it look like?
If part of the answer includes; “I would work with great people on exciting projects and for the best fees in the industry” - You will love today’s post!
I’m sure you have heard the saying; everyone in business is a problem solver!
The suggestion is sound. It confirms the fact that every business exists, to solve at least 1 problem. The bigger the problem, the fewer people there are who can solve it, and the more money they can charge for providing the answer. That’s why the person who solves the problem “who can clean my car?” earns less, than the person who solves the problem, “who can fly me to London by end of business today?”
Why this matters to you
How many other businesses in your marketplace, can solve the same problem as you?
Quite a few, right?
So, why not consider increasing your value, by developing a uniquely valuable service?
Consider becoming the person in your niche, who not only solves problems, BUT solves them in a more remarkable way than anyone else. Make doing business with you as interesting and rewarding for clients as possible. If you do, there’s an extremely good chance:
- You will attract more clients.
- Earn more.
- Develop fantastic client relationships.
- Retain clients for longer.
- Generate tons of word-of-mouth referrals.
- And make the business of business a lot more fun too!
Interesting businesspeople are attractive. They stand out. We talk about them for all the right reasons.
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- What everybody ought to know about thinking big - December 10, 2013
- Reach out, pay it forward and watch your whole world improve! - December 10, 2013
- Marketing 101: The race to the bottom - December 5, 2013