Anyone with even a tiny interest in history knows exactly what happens in times of crisis. The vast majority of people wait and hope… hope that someone will come forward and lead.
For the marketplace you serve, that someone is you.
- They need you to help them remain solution focused.
- They need you to motivate them. Especially those who are most impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
- They need your fact-based optimism.
- They need you to connect them with useful resources.
- They need your outreach. Most providers are failing to remain in regular contact with their clients and marketplace. That’s a terrible strategy at the best of times. It’s massively damaging right now.
- They need you to demonstrate calm thinking.
- They need your ideas.
- They need to know you’re there for them.
- Plus all the areas of leadership, which are specific to your industry.
Leading in a time of crisis isn’t easy. Which is why your leadership is in such massive demand.
However, it becomes a lot easier when you accept that leaders, and those who choose not to lead, both feel the fear. It’s how they choose to respond to their fear that determines whether they step up and lead or step back and wait for someone else.
So grab your cape, my friend. Because your clients and your marketplace needs you right now. Maybe more than ever before.