As we approach the second half of 2022, here are 8 marketing ideas and questions to focus on, so you finish the year stronger.
In no particular order.
- What are you doing today, which will attract high quality customers (or clients) 30 days from now?
- How can you make it easier for your prospects to experience your product or service, in advance?
- How can you improve what you offer, so it’s the perfect match for your ideal customer?
- How can you improve your customer experience, so people keep coming back and keep recommending you?
- What’s your plan, to identify and partner with the people who already have the trust and attention of your prospects?
- What marketing tactics will you choose, so that you stay front of mind with your prospects?
- Your customers are risk averse. What more can you do, to reduce or remove the risk associated with purchasing from you / hiring you?
- What lessons from the past 6 months can you learn from, to improve the next 6 months?
I hope you find these ideas and questions interesting. More importantly, I hope you do something with them.