As you start the second quarter of 2023, I have a suggestion you might find really useful. Why not connect with some people?
- The people you know, who could help you to reach someone you’d like to meet with.
- The people you know, who will give you their honest opinion on that idea you have.
- The people you know, who always leave you feeling energized after you speak with them.
- The people you know, who need your help or support right now.
- The people you know, who have successfully duplicated their business model in a new location, and opened up a whole new marketplace.
- The people you know, who you haven’t connected with in a while and you should catch-up with.
- The people you know, who would make great Joint Venture partners.
- The people you know, who are experienced at dealing with a challenge you have.
Your list of people will be different from the one above. And your list will change, as your situation changes.
For example, my wife is an author. Her list changes radically, when she gets the publication date of her next book. It changes again, when the publicity for that book starts. And again, when she starts research on a new book.
The key thing is to set time aside when required, to focus on the people who could help you, and those who you might be able to help.
As you know, there are people out there who rely on you for various things; both in business and life in general. You’re on their lists, even if they don’t have written lists. The myth of the self-made success is exactly that… a myth. None of us can do it all by ourselves.
So get connected. And prosper.