Your past does not equal your future. With a few improvements, it’s possible to elevate your business to a whole new level — which is what today’s post is all about.
As business owners, there are some important marketing questions, which you should regularly ask yourself.
- Are you regularly receiving word of mouth referrals?
- When you tell people about your business plans, are they so excited by what you tell them that they want to get involved?
- Are you attracting the right kind of clients or customers?
- If you stopped publishing your newsletter or blog, would people miss it?
- Are you certain that you are doing the right things, correctly, when it comes to marketing your business?
Questions like those are often tough ones to answer. However, they are extremely powerful when it comes to determining whether you are on course or not. They cause you to think about your results, rather than the activities you do. This is important. It’s important because it’s all to easy to be busy, working hard, with little to show for all the effort.
Take some time today to consider where your business is right now. Then look at the progress you have made over the past 12 months. Ask yourself if you’re happy with the direction you’re going.
If you don’t want more of the same, you need to stop doing more of the same. Yes, hope is essential, however, hope is not a business strategy.
You need to start doing the right things, correctly. This takes courage, because even though your current situation is not what you want, it’s familiar. It’s comfortable.
Embrace the improvements required. Get the help you need. Leave the fake comfort of your comfort zone. Then commit to making the next 12 months, the most successful, exciting and fulfilling of your life!